OUR NEW WEBSITE IS LAUNCHING EARLY 2021.
In the interim, feel free to email us on our new email address by clicking on the contact us bar at the bottom of this landing page.
As part of its Global Strategy and a realignment of its global operations, the SBD Group have agreed to a management buyout of its South African Brands, Trading Operations and Entities.
The local management team have extensive experience and proven leadership in building on the foundation established by the internationally-focused group. In the interest of all stakeholders, a phase-out transition will occur, for a smooth handover.
HT & ESH SERVICES
- Pre and Post-Weld Heat Treatment:
- Electrical Resistance
- Refractory Dry Out & Temporary Furnaces
- Electrical Surface Heating Division:
- Electrical Trace Heating (Raychem / Pyrotenax)
- Electrical Industrial Heating
- Pyrotenax Fire Survival Power Cables
- Chemical Industrial Leak Detection Systems
- Revowrap Composite Repair System
- AUT Girth Weld Inspection
- Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT)
- Close-Proximity Radiography
- 3D structured light corrosion analysis
- Radiographic Testing
- Digital Radiography
- Guided Wave Ultrasonic Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Manual Ultrasonic Testing
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Phased Array (PAUT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Tank Floor Testing
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- RMS – C Scan corrosion mapping
- Eddy current Testing
- Metallographic Replication Services
- QSR – Quantitative short Range , Corrosion under supports.
- Remote field Inspection
- Borescope Inspection
- IRIS Inspection
Locally Owned: Securing of new business opportunities for future business development.
Sustainable Future: Over five hundred and fifty local jobs with the requisite skills.
Innovation: Continued access to technology transfer, training and innovation.
B-BBEE: Improve B-BBEE ratings for successful business acquisition and revenue generation.
Focus Areas: Skills development, employee participation schemes, longer-term incentives for staff retention and the development of corporate social responsibility programs for the empowerment of local communities and poverty alleviation.
Business as Usual: No disruption to the levels of service delivery and performance on contracts.
Hands-on Management: Local team of leaders to meet all client requirements.
Decentralise Resources: Readily available consumables and specialised equipment at sites.
Ongoing Investment: State of the art technology for plant inspections and testing with demonstrated, qualified techniques.
Cost Efficient Solutions: For optimum performance of boilers, pipelines and various components on site.
WE WORK IN
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Renewable Energy
- Food and Beverage
- Water Boards
- Pulp and Paper